Online Journal for Bmaj7.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

This is crazy!!

Man... I thought that I wouldn't write any new blog until the semester end, but I just have to write this.

Last night, after I finished practicing and was about to leave the practice building, I walked to my car, then one of the police officer shown up and gave me a ticket!!

YES! I mean a UNT police ticket!!

He was waiting for me in the parking lot and, suddenly, pulled his police car over, blocking the way out as soon as he saw me getting in my car.

Why? The reason was that it was about 2:00am when I got off the building, and I happened to be the last one there. Also, he said because the building is closed at midnight.

I can't practice in the apartment; therefore, I have to do it in the practice room... and what is wrong from trying to get ready for school exam??

Oh boy.... I can't believe this!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes....
It should not be like that... Poor P'bank