Online Journal for Bmaj7.com

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Good Old Day

Last week my ex-roommate came back to visit us.
Jason had been my roommate for 2 years before he graduate and went back to California.
He got married with Kate after moving back, and that was 1 year ago.

Guest what!? Now Kate get pregnant and they are expecting to see the baby on this November.
I'm so happy for them, and it was really nice to see them again.

A true friend is hard to find especially when you live far away from homeland. Jason is one of a good-at-heart person I have known, and he is a strong christian too!

I'm sure that god has blessed and looked up on him.

Note: Here is a video clip I got from Youtube.com
Quite interesting, isn't it?

1 comment:

Chonticha said...

A true friend is hard to find especially when you live far away from homeland. ชอบประโยคนี้มากเลยอะพี่ คือมันบรรยายความรู้สึกตอนนี้ได้อย่างชัดเจน

ขอบคุณมากนะคะที่อุตส่าห์ติดตามอ่านบล็อกที่เจ้าของไม่ค่อยจะใส่ใจที่จะมาอัพเดท hehehe

I myself have such a strong passion in music. I have always wanted to make career in music, but I am just too insecure to start to do something about it. So I ended up doing nothing about it at all...I hate me being so insecure..hate it..